- During total knee replacements surgery, the medial and lateral compartments are replaced. The patella may be resurfaced if it is necessary according to knee replacement surgeon in indore.
- The knee replacement surgery in indore usually takes between 60-90 minutes to be performed. However, the number may vary depending on the patient’s condition.
- Most people return home after 4-7 days after a knee replacement surgery. It must be mentioned that complete movement is restricted, and will be attained after a proper rehabilitation period.
- Women are more likely than men for undergoing knee replacement surgery.
- The average age of patients requiring a knee replacement surgery is 69 years.