An obstetrician usually performs the pelvic laparoscopic surgeries on patients if needed. Pelvic laparoscopic surgery is done to obtain a biopsy and to treat some pelvic conditions. In laparoscopic, a slender lighted telescope with a high definition camera is inserted in your body through a cut in the navel. Once inside the body a laparoscope transmits images to the doctors computer and they have a clear view of the organs and their health. Now what happens next depends on your doctor and your condition. The doctor might use the laparoscope only for Taking a look at your organs or she might perform a surgery with the laparoscope acting as a guide .
Reasons for laparoscopic surgery
Laparoscopic Surgeons in Indore conduct laparoscopy to find the cause of pain and abnormal swelling in the abdomen or pelvic region that isn’t easily detected from other methods that do not involve a surgery such as x-ray. A laparoscopy enables a doctor to see clearly inside your body and organs to detect the exact problem of your pain or swelling . Laparoscopy can detect a number of conditions such as-
- Endometriosis- is a condition where extra tissue forms on the lining of your uterus, which causes abnormal bleeding
- Pelvic inflammatory disease- is the disease where an infection occurs in the reproductive parts of a female body .
- Ectopic pregnancy- a condition of a pregnancy where the fetus isn’t at it’s natural place.
- Ovarian cyst- a cyst is a fluid filled sack that grows on ovaries and causes irregular periods, abnormal bleeding among other factors.
- Appendicitis- it is the inflammation of the appendix which when left untreated can burst and cause immense pain
Most of the gynecologists and obstetricians in Indore are qualified in treating a patient with laparoscopic surgery, so if you feel the need to see a doctor about any pain or abnormality in the pelvic region, you must visit them at once so that proper precautions and measures can be taken to treat your condition completely.